DyNA Leather & Vinyl Shampoo
Step 1 of 2 in the reconditioning of your automobile’s leather and vinyl. A pH-balanced cleaner formulated to deep-clean leather without stripping its natural oils, dissolving the dye or degrading stitching. Penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt, grease and oils. Very effective for cleaning vinyl and plastic surfaces. Contains no petroleum solvents. 16 oz.
- Vacuum/blow out surface to remove dirt from crevices.
- Always test colorfastness first by cleaning an inconspicuous area.
- Starting from the top of each panel/seat working downward, apply shampoo to a DyNA Horsehair Shampoo Brush™ or DyNA Interior Cleaning Pad™ and work thoroughly into the grain of the leather in a circular motion. Do not let dry.
- Wipe off with a clean and damp DyNA Interior Wipe™. Repeat as necessary.
- Follow up with an application of the DyNA Leather Conditioner™ (step 2) to restore natural moisture balance.
- Do not let product freeze.