DyNA Leather Juice
Step 2 of 2 in the reconditioning of your automobile’s leather. A nourishing oil formulated to feed, rejuvenate and preserve all smooth leathers. Will not make leather glossy or slippery. Will not degrade stitching or discolor leather. Contains no petroleum solvents, silicone oils or waxes. Not for use on suede or velour.
- Clean leather thoroughly using the DyNA Leather & Vinyl Shampoo™.
- For optimum absorption, warm the leather to open its pores.
- Apply with a DyNA Wax Applicator™ or bare hands in a circular motion gently massaging into the leather.
- Allow to penetrate for at least (4) hours. In areas where the conditioner absorbs completely, apply additional coats as necessary.
- For aged or hardened leather, cover the leather with a thin plastic film (i.e. dry cleaning garment bag) after application.
- Wipe excess conditioner with a clean cotton towel dampened with warm water then buff with a dry cotton towel to enhance the sheen.
- Do not let product freeze.